Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is it really that hard to breathe? : a passive-aggressive post

Dear roommate,

Could I interest you in some Breathe Right strips??



STOP SNORING.

Love,

Millicent
......................................................................


My roommate is snoring. Again. I can hear her all the way out here in the living room. But at least her timing is better than usual. She woke me up right before my alarm went off. Normally she likes to bust out the snore show at like 2 AM. She even snores while sleeping on her side. GAH. No me gusta. And you can't wake her ass up or anything. Damn near impossible. She use to have the most ANNOYING text alert EVER, so I would sent her a text (for some reason, it was the only thing that would get her to stop) like "Good morning, sunshine. You're snoring! Goodnight." But then when she got the text, the snore whore thinks I'm like joking or something.

I'm not.

Holy fucking hell, woman, you sound like my dad. So, no. I'm not joking. At all. And it's not cute either.

No comments: