Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Awww. :(

My poor little hockey hunks lost tonight.

6-2 'Couv.

I'm too Negative Nancy tonight to really get into any detail on the game except for Hot Lips Feser being the only plus player tonight. Praise baby Jesus! He put a point up on the board for us. :) Plouffe scored a goal as well during the 2nd and my Hockey Hubby got in on that with an assist, as did Shinniman (my other wannabe Hockey Hubby). As Paris Hilton would say, "That's hot."

Still played good despite missing many key players (i.e. Chet, Uncle Mitch, Petr... pretty much everyone who scratched).

We can pull through this, though. Got faith in my favorite group of 16-20 year olds. They are in Seattle for two games this weekend. Go get 'em, behbehs!


Oh, and Spokanistan lost tonight. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Kelowna brought it tonight and won it 4-1. Nice.

More later, or something. :)

No comments: