Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Does Wayne Brady need to choke a bitch?"

It rained like non-fucking-stop today. What gives, weather?? I'm sick of this crap. Please stop.

Dear singers, quit modulating the Lauridsen piece we're doing. I mean, if you're gonna do it, do it right and make sure everyone knows. BUT, we AREN'T modulating SHIT, so STOP IT. It's called "getting the pitches right, bitches." DO IT.

Oh, and if you're a soprano, quit singing nasally. I swear, I will gouge out your vocal cords if you think going completely nasal for those high notes is helping you- it's not. FAIL. Learn to sing, will ya?!

So I've got those gripes out of the way.

Mikaela gave me the link to the Coach Sauter interview. Check that shit here. He's delusional. Yeah a non-intentional "bump" doesn't knock out a goalie. Assbag.

On a good note, our very own Mitch Fadden is the WHL Player of the Week. He's just been phenomenal this season. So awesome. But I'm sure he knows he's amazing since talking with "Dave Schultz" during the post-game skate the other night. lol ;) Gotta love it.

I don't really have anything to say at this point. Kinda stressed out right now. I need sleep.

Zzzzzzz.

No comments: