Saturday, March 7, 2009

My, oh, my... The team did it AGAIN!!

U.S. DIVISION CHAMPIONS

That's right, my sweet chinchillas, the Tri-City Americans are the 2009 U.S. Division champs- again! Congrats, boys!! You deserve it. :)

Behbehs beat Seattle tonight 4-2. Luckily, I was able to watch the game on WHL TV (thanks!!). Baby goalie Marty got 1st star!! WOOHOO!!!!! GREAT JOB! He totally kicked ass. Played the entire game and made 27 saves out of 29 shots. Fierce saves, BTW. He was great. So fucking excited for him.

My Hockey Hubby didn't make any goals, but he got 15 minutes in the PB! WOO! Go bbi. Game misconduct and major fighting. Aww. It was so hot to see him fight. RAWR. haha Werbs (shocker) and Uncle Mitch (who also had an assist on a Hughesman goal... yay!) had to serve some time in the box for fighting as well. Le sigh. I got a bunch of hot little warriors on my team. I love it!

Spencer (a.k.a. CUTEST EFFIN' DIMPLES EVAAAAR) got a goal, too!! Assisted by Sutherland and Shinny (oh gosh, I love that boy). AWESOME! I was pretty stoked for him.

Chet is still out (obviously) and he was here in the Tri resting up. His little broseph was the goalie for Seattle tonight, so everytime they said Pickard, I got a little confused. Dammit.

In other fantastic news, Spokanistan LOST to Prince George tonight. Gotta love it. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, bitches.

Ams play again tomorrow night against... Seattle. Again.

Ahhh, so I pretty much love this team. I'm so proud of them and I'm so fuckin' excited for them. Another banner, boys! GREAT JOB! You're the cutest, classiest, most talented group of 16-20 years olds EVER. lol I love it.

Anyway, just thought I'd post that before i pass out. :)

No comments: