Friday, February 13, 2009

"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open. "

OH GAAWWWWSH, I HEART THAT MOVIE.


Boondock Saints.


Mmm. Nothing like hot Irish dudes with guns. Total badassery.

THINGS I'M CURRENTLY STOKED FOR:

-Got mah hurr did this evening. Well, touched up. Blonder. Yeaaaaah. Pelvic-thrust-worthy.

-One of my friendlies is throwing a "Fuck Love" party tomorrow night. Technically, this evening, but you get my point. Dress code: all black, informal, formal, semiformal, whatever. If it's black, wear it. Should be awesome; a big, drunken night of fun.

-Tour next week. Woohoo!

-Trip to NYC countdown: too many months, too many days! Can't effin' wait!

[If you're remotely curious as to why I'm going to NYC:
The chamber choir I'm in (yeeaaaaah, choir geeks.) was invited to go perform in Carnegie Hall this May with John Rutter, the head honcho of choral music at Cambridge University. He's an AMAZING composer. I can't even believe we're going to be under his direction, let alone performing in Carnegie freakin' Hall. Aaaaaaahhhhhh! I'm a giddy little bitch just thinkin' about it.]


-Hockey game next Saturday (!!!!) with Savvy. Ohhh, I'm one stoked muthafucka. Pretty sweet seats, too. Oh, science.

Yeeeaaaaah, I'm tired.

No comments: