Thursday, February 19, 2009

Well, who run dis bitch? We run dis bitch!

I'm a tired hobag. A really tired hobag.

So I attempted to post an acutal blog to this shizz via cell phone via our van on tour this morning, but apparently, it was nothing but pure FAIL.

I sang for FOUR FUCKING HOURS today. I had about a total of 30 minutes where I got to sit and shut my yap, but that was about it. I couldn't eat all day. Well, I did have a very small protein shake and a sugar-free Red Bull at like 6 this morning, but holy shit, it doesn't last. And we couldn't stop anywhere for food. We were almost late for our first gig. I didn't eat until about 4 this afternoon. Back on the road again at 7 AM. Thank God that's the last day. SHORTEST TOUR EVER. And on top of this potential shitfest, I skinned my freakin' knuckle. Bled like a bitch. Soaked through a sweet smiley face bandaid and had to resort to a ghetto bandaid.

I'm in a musical rut right now as well. My soloing is sucking ass. Terribly. I have like noooo confidence (for whatever reasons). My scatting is totally uninspired and lost. No direction. I have no idea what's happened to me. I'm pissed off at myself, and that's the worst kind of pissed off. Maybe I need a break.

My baby broseph wants to visit me!! Ah! I'm stoked. He's not really my "baby" broseph, though. He's more like 6'1", 230 pounds of "baby" broseph, but either way, he's my baby broseph. He wanted to come down this weekend, but I'm booked all weekend. I would totally take him to the Saturday battle, I mean, game (Ams vs. Spokanistan), but my other ticket has been spoken for. I miss my brother, though, and luckily, he agreed to come down the weekend after. Awwwwwww.


SWEET MOTHER OF GOD.

I just found an mp3 of the "Total Body Workout" from Arnold Schwarzenegger... He's narrating some exercises while "It's Raining Men" is playing in the backgroud. OMG. I think I just peed a little. I'll admit, when he says "up... down... up... down... Give me two more!" with The Weather Girls playing in the background, I have to laugh a little. Just a little. haha

Man, my day has been AWESOME. bwahahahaha

No comments: