Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fuck me running sideways.

Edit: pathetic ex has given up (I think). Praise baby Jesus!

I almost forgot... going to Seattle on Friday for an anthropology thing... I'm such a nerd. Gonna see Lucy! Oh, and I got 7.5 hours of sleep last night. That's like 3.5 more than I usually get! But I still feel like a truck hit me, then went and backed up over me again. Heh.

I've just come to the conclusion that my life is boring, but I'm not totally bothered by that. I must be getting old or something. haha

Oh, and on a super-awesome-spectacular note, my friend Shaina got me Starbucks this morning. For no reason. lol It was pure awesome. Made my week. And I just got offered a ticket to the game tomorrow night (thank you again!). Automatically, my week is kick-ass because of these two things. On top of that, my bro is coming to visit me this weekend. WOOHOO!

No comments: